Last Updated: [9/11/2018] Welcome!
1. About Us
This Website is operated by Luxflightexpert, LLC, a company located in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States (“YesFares,” “us”, “we,” or “our”). We provide services solely to assist you in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
For more information about YesFares , please visit our About page here.
2. Key Terms
“Website” or “Websites” means any website we own and operate (such as www.YesFares.com) or any web pages, interactive features, or other online offerings.
“Users”, “User”, “you”, or “your” means any person who visits, places an order through our Website or signs up for our newsletter.
“Services” includes any services or activities provided through our Website or call center, mobile applications, newsletters and other products and services.
“Personal Information” means any Personal Information that identifies or can be used to identify a User to identify a User, directly or indirectly.
3. Personal Information that We Collect
(A) Personal Information Collected That You Provide Us
When you purchase Services through our Website or with our call center agents we ask you to provide Personal Information to fulfill your order. The Personal Information we collect from you is only what we need to be able to take your order and serve you effectively. This Personal Information includes:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your shipping address;
- Your billing address;
- Your phone number;
- Your credit-card number;
- Your card expiration date;
- Your card verification code; and
- Your travel preferences.
This Personal Information allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We do not require you to create an account to place an order.
Other Personal Information you may voluntarily provide to our call center agents is your passport information, including your passport number, photo, and birth date. We only use this information if requested by our airline partners to purchase your airline tickets. Please note, we do not keep your passport information in our database or server; however, our call center agents do keep this information in their corporate email accounts.
You may also voluntarily sign up for our newsletter or to be informed about certain offers or promotions, in which case we may use the Personal Information you provide, such as your contact Personal Information, job details, and feedback, to send the Personal Information you requested or fulfill any other purpose for which you have provided such Personal Information. You may choose to provide additional Personal Information when you communicate with us through our Website or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of those communications for our records.
Your decision to provide this Personal Information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide this requested Personal Information you may not be able to participate in our Services.
(B) Personal Information Automatically Collected In addition to Personal Information that you choose to provide to us, when you visit our Website, we may also collect certain information automatically from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices. In some countries, including those countries in the European Union, this information may be considered Personal Information under applicable information protection laws.
Specifically, the Personal Information we collect automatically may include the following:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier;
- Your operating system or mobile network information;
- Your Internet browser identification;
- Your Internet browsing activity;
- Your general geographic location;
- Your interaction and activities with our Website, including remembering you and your preferences; and
- Other certain information related to your devices, including the time of day you visit our Website, among other information.
We may use various methods and technologies to automatically collect or store this Personal Information through tracking tools like browser cookies, web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, and ETags or entity tags. We do this on our Website, through our newsletter, and in e-mails we send to you.
4. We Combine Collected Personal Information
We combine Personal Information that we have collected offline, such as through an agent at our call center, with Personal Information we collect online, such as our Website. We also combine Personal Information that we have collected across other third-party websites, your devices, such as computers and mobile devices, and from third-parties with Personal Information we already have.
5. Other Travelers
6. Cookies and Similar Tracking Devices
Because we employ cookies and similar tracking tools, we wanted to provide you with some additional information on how it all works.
7. How We Use Your Personal Information:
We may use your Personal Information for various purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Improving the effectiveness of our Website, marketing endeavors, and Services;
- Processing and completing purchase and similar transactions;
- Providing customer service;
- Notifying you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased;
- Sending you newsletters that you opt-into;
- Sending you direct mail offerings;
- Sending you e-mail communications about our products, services, promotions, events, or other important information;
- Sending you e-mails about orders you have made on our Website;
- Enabling you to participate in the Website’s features;
- Identifying your product and service preferences and informing you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- For internal business purposes;
- Notifying you about important changes to our Website; and
If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications from us, please contact us at YesFares at [email protected].
8. Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
In general, the Personal Information we collect will be shared with third parties to enable us to provide our Services to you. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information with third parties. For example, we share your Personal Information with:
- Our airline partners who get your name, number, e-mail address, and additional required information to purchase your plane ticket such as your passport information and birth date; and
- Financial institutions, like banks or credit card companies, who get your name and account number to process payments made through our Website or and settle any domestic and cross-border transactions
By providing these third-party companies your Personal Information, they are not permitted to use, share, or sell said information; however, they have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we share with them to provide our Services. This includes how they may process and store your Personal Information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of YesFares, our Users, or others.
9. Your Consent
We incorporate commercially-reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no information transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless networks, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you provide us with your Personal Information at your own risk.
11. Payment Information
We only accept debit or credit card payments through a secure encrypted link that directs you to our Website’s payment form. Our Website’s payment form encrypts your card details during transmission, and maintains the information in a secure database for 1 year. At any time, you may request that we delete your debit or credit card information from our secure database by contacting us at YesFares at [email protected]
We do not instruct our call center agents to request your card details over the phone or via email. In the event a call agent does request your card details over the phone or email, please do not provide that Personal Information and contact us immediately at YesFares at [email protected]
The products provided through our Website, including any children’s products, are only available for purchase by adults 18 or older. If you are under 18, you may use our Website only through a parent or guardian. In cases where you - a parent or guardian - have authorized a minor under 18 to use our Website, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of our Website; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor the content accessible on or through our Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 without verified parental or guardian consent. If you are under 13, you are not permitted to use our Website or any related Services and should not provide us with any Personal Information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at YesFares at [email protected], and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our records.
13. Social Media
14. How Long Your Personal Information Is Retained
15. Updating Your Information and Choices
You may update or correct information about yourself through the Website’s account registration forms or by contacting us at YesFares at [email protected].
You may opt out of receiving promotional mail, e-mails, or other forms of communication from us by contacting us at YesFares at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your current information and the requested changes you would like us to make to your marketing profile in your communication.
Please note, we may still send you certain communications relating to your use of our Website, such as administrative and service announcements and these transactional messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications.
16. Applicable Law
17. Your California Privacy Rights
We may from time to time elect to share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of Personal Information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such Personal Information. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address (limit one request per year): YesFares at [email protected]. You must include your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your request. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to respond.
18. Know Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [European Union Consumers Only]
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- The right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any Personal Information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your Personal Information be erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such information;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time;
- The right to request we provide you with your Personal Information and where possible, to transmit that information directly to another information controller, (known as the right to information portability), where applicable;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Information, to request a restriction on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Information. Please note, this only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority), direct marketing, and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics;
- The right to lodge a complaint with authorities.
- The right to transfer your Personal Information abroad. Please note, if your Personal Information is to be transferred to countries or territories outside the European Union, you must include details of how the information will be protected.
##19. YesFares & GDPR [European Union Consumers Only] Under the new law effective May 25, 2018, you have the right to manage the Personal Information we have collected from you in the due course of using our Website and related Services. These rights include the:
- Right to be forgotten: you may request we delete all of your Personal Information without undue delay.
- Right to object: you may prohibit certain Personal Information uses.
- Right to rectification: you may request that incomplete Personal Information be completed or that incorrect information be corrected.
- Right of access: you have the right to know what Personal Information is being processed and how.
- Right of portability: you may request that Personal Information held by us be transported to another entity.
If you would like to act on any of the rights discussed above, please contact us at YesFares at [email protected].